Activated charcoal has been known to help detoxify the skin by absorbing excess oils and dirt. It also helps acne by removing toxins from the skin’s surface that lead to breakouts and infections. It contains nourishing oils that clean the skin and moisturize with healthy oils.
Olive oil, Coconut oil, Shea butter, Sodium hydroxide (no longer present after saponification)
Castor oil, Avocado Oil, Activated Charcoal
– Rich with antioxidants, repairing damaged skin
– High in fatty acids, slowing aging effects
– Promotes collegian production
– Safe for all skin types
– Reduces redness and irritation
– Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial & anti-viral, Anti-microbial, and Anti-fungal
Best used for face, hands, and body. Keep away from eyes, and do not ingest.
There are no reviews yet.